We Support Everything We Sell
Our switchboard office hours are 7:30 am to 5:30 pm Mountain Standard Time, Monday through Friday, excluding statutory holidays. If your call is of an urgent nature, to reach the on-call person who can best support you, phone 780-468-5463 (Edmonton) or 403-207-0700 (Calgary) and listen to the menu or enter any of the following codes:
Sales & Service
||Fisher, Rosemount (Pressure & Temperature), or Asco Products
||Farris Pressure Management
||Truck Unload, Rosemount Flow, Radar Level, Micromotion, Drexelbrook, Phase Dynamics, Wireless Transmitters & Gateways
||Sterling Valve Automation
||Scada, ROC, CygNet, Factorylink
||Det-Tronics Fire & Security
||Power Ignition & Controls: Amot, Ignition or Murphy
||To reach the operator
An automated answering service will answer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Follow the prompts to be connected to the individual on call.
We offer complete lifecycle services from device repair to process optimization.
- Wide 7/24 service coverage to customer sites in Alberta, Saskatchewan and B.C.
- On-site support, configuration, tuning, and device repair
- Extensive shop repair and remanufacturing capability
- Factory trained service technicians
Whether it's the plant control system, a compressor control panel, RTU or host system, control valve, or measurement device, Spartan's Product Support Technicians are the experts. Not just on the products, but on your specific application for:
- DeltaV, PROVOX, and RS3 Control Systems
- Fisher ROCs and Host Systems
- Amot Hawk-I, MicroGuard, and FlexiGuard Engine and Compressor Controls
- REMVue Engine and Compressor Controls
- Murphy Engine and Compressor Controls
- Fisher Control Valves
- Safety Relief Valves and Tank Vents
- Rosemount Instruments
- Servicing Industrial Ignition Controls
You may find what you're looking for in our document library, but please feel free to call us the next time you need responsive, knowledgeable service. All services can be accessed by calling one of the service centres. We'll do it right, to earn your preference for the long term.